Overview of Services
Are you confused about what career to pursue? Uncertain about what major to choose or the careers that might be connected with each major? Then you may want to speak with a career counselor to explore these and other questions related to career choice. You can schedule an individual appointment with a counselor to explore your interests, values, skills and practical needs as they relate to career options.
Other services related to career decision-making include:
- Discover – a computer-based career guidance program that can help you to define your interests, values and abilities and point you toward appropriate career alternatives.
- Interest Inventories – that enable you to thoroughly assess your career interests and then discuss the results with a career counselor.
- Library Resources – that provide you with an opportunity to learn about careers by reading career descriptions, guides to relevant educational programs and much more.
- Group Workshops – focused on career decision-making issues.
- Internet Resources – organized to provide you with easy access to relevant career information on the World Wide Web.