How to Apply
EOP Application Procedure:
- New students should first apply for admission to Suffolk County Community College.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete the Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) Application for Admission and schedule an interview with your campus EOP office to determine your eligibility and discuss the program and its services.
- Transfer students should also arrange for the following to be sent to Suffolk County Community College:
- an official, sealed letter from your transfer college certifying prior participation in an Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) or Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP)
- a financial aid transcript that documents the financial aid you received from your former college.
For further information, contact your campus EOP Office.