Out-of-County Student Information
- contact the office of their home county chief financial officer;
- get a copy of the Certificate of Residence (COR) from that office; and
- return the completed COR to the college at one of the locations listed below
Students are strongly advised to keep a copy of their COR.
The COR must be returned to the College in person or by mail to any campus business/cashiers office, or to the College’s Office of Business and Financial Services (Room 232, NFL Building, Ammerman Campus, 533 College Road, Selden, NY 11784).
Certificate of Residence Application
- Nassau County
- New York City (Bronx, Kings, Manhattan, Queens, Richmond)
- Delaware County
- Westchester County
- Cayuga County
- Other New York Counties (Generic)