Your home campus Registrar's Office.
To change your name, address, telephone number, curriculum or Social Security Number, complete the Records Change Form and bring to your campus Registrar's Office.
Course descriptions are available in the College Catalog or Catalog Supplement, or can be found through Programs of Study.
Course Search
You are encouraged to discuss your degree requirements with your academic advisor or counselor. After you file the application for graduation, the Central Records Office will conduct a final evaluation of your transcript.
Enrollment-related forms are available on this page or in the campus Registrar's Office
Registrar Services
You should arrange to have official transcripts from prior institutions forwarded to the Central Admissions Office. For an unofficial determination of how your credit might transfer to Suffolk, see the Transfer Evaluations Tables.
Transfer Evaluations Tables
Yes. Although you must designate one campus as your home campus, you are free to register and attend classes at any of our three campuses. Credits accumulated at any of our campuses will be reflected on your Suffolk County Community College transcript.

Sufficient time for travel must be considered when registering for classes on multiple campuses. For example, 40 minutes from Grant and Ammerman or East and Ammerman, and one hour between Grant and East.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is a federal mandate that insures the privacy of, and your right to inspect, your student records. Additional information is available through the Notice of Student Privacy Rights.
To officially withdraw from courses, fill out the course withdrawal form below and return it to any campus Registrar's Office. Note: Failure to attend classes or informing the instructor of withdrawal is not an official withdrawal. If withdrawing from all courses and receiving financial aid, you must see a Financial Aid counselor.
The college will place a hold on your records and/or registration because of money owed, incomplete immunization records, academic standing or public safety violations. Access View Holds in MySCCC to see your holds and the appropriate office(s) to contact.