IT Service Request Forms

Application for Network User-ID (and e-mail)

Download and complete the request form linked below for a network logon and/or email account. Forms are in PDF format.
  • Form for New Faculty: Full-time employee forms are processed at Human Resources - NFL Rm 125. Adjunct forms are processed through the Division of Academic & Adjunct Services, Smithtown Science Building, Room 100.
  • Form for New or Existing Staff: This form is to be submitted by an employee's supervisor to the Computer Center, Riverhead Technology Building. Rm 103, for any new or existing employee deemed by their supervisor to need network or e-mail access.
  • IT Account Termination or Transfer
    Supervisors should use this form to request termination of Network and Portal privileges, E-mail Account, Banner Account, and Telephone privileges and to indicate the need for retrieval of College property.

To view the policies governing network access, visit the college's IT Guidelines and Policies Page.

Desktop Service Request Form

This form is to be used for all requests pertaining to College Computer Hardware and Software maintenance and upgrades.

Visitor Request for Temporary Network Access for non-College Equipment

Not for Use by SCCC Employees or Students.

Computer Request worksheet

To review the process for purchasing PC's visit the college's PC Purchasing Policy Page.

Request for the Connection of a Student Computing Facility to the College Network (SCCCNet)

Use this form to request an SCCCNet connection for a student computing facility, to provide students access to the Internet, email, and Intranet services.

IT Project Request Form

All data projects must be described on a project request form prior to being considered for implementation. Dependent upon its scope, projects will required different approval levels. The form is available for download it here. An overview of the project description and review phase is shown here.

Banner Access Request Forms

Forms are available on the Faculty tab in MySCCC or can be download it here (PDF). A list of mainframe functions and their Banner equivalents can be downloaded here.

Banner Xtender/Document Imaging:

You will need to use the Banner Access Request Form available on the Faculty tab in MySCCC or download it here (PDF) to request access to Xtender.

Department Share Folder Request Form

College staff should download and complete this form to request CIS to create a Share folder.

Request Form to Change a Department Share Folder

College staff should download and complete this form to request CIS to change a Share folder.

Faculty Personal Web Page Request Form

College staff should download and complete this form to request a personal web page folder for publication via the College server.

Request for SCCC Licensee Photo ID Card

This form is to be distributed to new employees and processed by the licensee's executive officer, manager, or supervisor per the instructions listed on the form.

Guidelines for Implementing Departmental Computing Systems or Applications

Use this form to plan an implementation of a department-based computer application. The form must be included with any request for central support if any is needed for the implementation or operation of the application.